Update by user Oct 30, 2014

Don't know why the review shows 4 stars, I only gave it 1

Original review posted by user Oct 29, 2014

Lowest price Guarantee my butt! I saw an item in their weekly flyer for a Dash Cam I was interested in, sale price was $69 , the exact same item on ebay was $12.85, I printed the page from ebay, took it to the store, showed the guy in electronics, who acted at first like he was going to match the price until he saw it was an ebay seller, then he told me that ebay is not a certifiable seller. Went on ABC's web site & sent in a complaint & received this response, "Joe Brewster

To Me Oct 23 at 5:39 PM

He wanted us to sell him a $79 camera for an eBay price of $12 !!!!!!!

What a joker

Sent from my iPhone"

When I questioned them on the response I was told that ebay is a not brick and mortar certifiable retailer, besides I wouldn't even get a factory waranty even afdter I showed them the ebay ad "All the products we are selling include factory warranty, don't cover items that have been abused, burned and damaged in any form." They flat out refuse to honor their " Assurance policy" which reads "We are so sure that our deals are better, that we issue you a $1000 Assurance Policy that assures you WE BEAT ALL DEALS or you receive a thousand dollars." All I got was "randy novenske

To Me Oct 23 at 7:44 PM

Dear Mr. Waldroup: I apologize if Mr.Brewster was less then professional,

I understand that you were asking for our salesman to match a price off EBay which is not an "authorized dealer" of new products as our price assurance policy stipulates for the ability to have the price beaten. ..

Respectfully, Randy Novenske Region Manager"

No price match, no thousand dollars.

Save your self the head aches, most of their stuff is factory refurbished anyway. Do your shopping at Sears or Lowes Or Home depot even Walmart.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Abc Warehouse?

Comments

Look people like you are *** .people like you are why this economy is failing .

your a monger piece of *** you would rather shop online and forfeit all warranty's and service options . you pay more at a brick and mortar store because you deal with people and those people have to get paid so they can feed and live a decent life the reason you pay so cheap online is because you don't deal with people and online sellers don't have as much overhead costs *** .

so do yourself a favor if your going to shop online stay the *** out of stores with that *** they dont have to match the price on ebay because ebay is not a certified seller and not one of there competitors .Get your facts straight you piece of *** monger !