Cadillac, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

Bought a mattress set from them.Was told we could return it if we didn't like it (besides the base, we knew we'd have to keep that).

They gave us a bunch of free *** with the purchase, no mention that we had to pay for the *** if we returned it! Also no mention that we had to "upgrade" in order to return the mattresses. All this run around with the sales lady and even spoke with the "regional manager"!

So we get this run around of the charge for free ***, have to pay a delivery charge and all this other bull ***!!Oh, they did let us "downgrade" but the difference had to be put on "in store credit".I've spent thousands of dollars at this place in the past but I will NEVER spend another penny of my hard earned money at this *** hole ever again!!

Review about: Mattress.

I didn't like: Sales person, Pushy, Misinformed, Return policy not clear, Price.

3.1
Style and Design
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $446
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Abc Warehouse?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.