Bought a mattress set from them.Was told we could return it if we didn't like it (besides the base, we knew we'd have to keep that).
They gave us a bunch of free *** with the purchase, no mention that we had to pay for the *** if we returned it! Also no mention that we had to "upgrade" in order to return the mattresses. All this run around with the sales lady and even spoke with the "regional manager"!
So we get this run around of the charge for free ***, have to pay a delivery charge and all this other bull ***!!Oh, they did let us "downgrade" but the difference had to be put on "in store credit".I've spent thousands of dollars at this place in the past but I will NEVER spend another penny of my hard earned money at this *** hole ever again!!
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Ease of Use|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sales person
- Return policy not clear
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."