THIS IS TRUE NOT ONLY IN MANSFIELD BUT MICHIGAN ALSO.AGAIN, THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT YOUR AVERAGE GOOD PEOPLE.

ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THEY WANT TO SELL AND WILL DO IT ANYWAY THEY CAN BY LYING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. I AM DOING RESEARCH ON THE STORES AND I AM FINDING THAT ALL OF THE STORES COMPLAINTS IN OHIO AND MICHIGAN ARE THE SAME. THEY WILL LIE, CHEAT AND DO WHATEVER IS POSSIBLE TO SELL AND GET A COMMISSION. DO YOU SEE HOW EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED BADLY IN MOST OF THE STORES.

WE HAVE TO PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS.

THEY ARE ALL LOW-LIFE CRIMINALS AND WANT TO HARM THE PUBLIC CONSUMER WITH BAD PRODUCT, LIES, SWEARING, AND DUMB, DUMB GENERAL/STORE MANAGERS.WE HAVE TO STOP ABC!!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of stove from Abc Warehouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Abc Warehouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Abc Warehouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Abc Warehouse?

Comments

Cadillac, Michigan, United States #1280589

I work for abc and yes we want to sell because we are commission and that is how I support my family but I can speak for me and my entire store we do not lie we take it upon ourselves to learn everything we can about our products so we can get you exactly what you are asking for but what you do need to understand is the commission is how we support our families that is how we are paid

Preach on ,Kenny!!!