2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a washer and dryer 2 years ago with a 5 yr extended warranty ,it was a whirlpool product suppose to be warranted for 10 years and we are trying to get it fixed now after 2 years of owning it the spin cycle won’t spin out all the water. I thought purchasing a well known American product would resolve the repair issue but nope I’m still waiting for them to resolve my repair and it’s Tuesday the repair guy came out last Thursday and said ABC would contact me in 48 hrs to resolve it well it’s 4 days later and I’m still without a washer.

I had to call the warehouse myself and according to the sales person they have not received the paperwork from the repair man which is bull because he was on the phone with them when he left my house for the repair .

It’s sad when even the repair guy says they don’t make things with the quality that they would have in the 70s. So I’m a pissed off customer and I will never purchase another item from them nor would I recommend anyone else purchase from them.

Comments