I bought an efficeny washer from ABC 1 year and 2 weeks ago.It was $1,000 and is not working.

I have water stuck in it which smells very badly. No one in the warranty department felt like coming in yesterday so I was unable to contact service which is contracted through another company. That company was in so I didn't need to wait. I finally received a callback today and worked it out with the service company.

I called 248-335-4222 and spoke to a receptionist that just kept trying to give me the 800 number I called all day yesterday. I asked her name, she refused. She hung up on me. THIS IS THEIR HEADQUATERS.

I spoke to Greg, store manager at Livonia and he was also rude. He thought it was ok for me not to be able to discuss the repair situation or get a name or idea number for the rude mystery receptionist. Why did I pay $100 for an extended warranty when I am just treated badly. BOO ABC WAREHOUSE.

I will never buy from you again.

Shame on you for such bad service and lack of interest.I guess once the sale is made they really don't care.

Had an Experience with Abc Warehouse?

Comments