I spent 3500.00 in this store back in October 2014. Knock on wood I haven't had a problem except one....I bought a 50 inch tv.

This past Feb. it was acting up. I called ABC just to inquire about it. Not to point fingers and anything like that..just a couple questions...I was met with one of the rudist customer service that I have ever had to deal with..She wouldn't even let me get a word in edge wise after I told her I had a problem with the tv.

The first thing out of her friggen mouth was that she couldn't and wouldn't help me! I would have to call the number on the receipt which was the brand of the tv!

I have a warranty and I also have an extended warranty....They weren't interested in helping since they already had my money!! Will never ever shop there again and I tell people not to shop there either!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 50 inch tv. Abc Warehouse needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 50 inch tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Abc Warehouse.

Comments