4.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I have shopped and bought a lot of quality, electronic Items from ABC Warehouse in Grand Rapids Mi.

I wanted to buy an item for my Nikon Coolpix Camera and I did find an item that fit the description of what I wanted, but decided to look around the interesting items on sale when the supervisor kept asking me to check out. I was also inspecting the item to see if it would fit my camera, or what I needed, but by then he had headed to his desk with a lady customer on the north side of the store, or I would have asked him what the problem was?

I then took the item to the front of the store for checkout and asked a man from the Middle East, who spoke with an accent, about the item, who then snatched the camera from my hand, then stating that he had to look at it. I asked him, "why did he take grab my camera out of my hand?" He had done the rudely and without permission! I immediately became insulted, so I took my camera, left the item on the counter and left the store.

I left, but returned 5 minutes later to file a complaint with the supervisor occupying the north desk, who reluctantly took the complaint. I didn't trust that he would do anything, but he did state that the salesman with the strong accent had been in this country for 35 years.....so what does not matter? his aggressive nature towards me does matter and is why I may not trade there again. He and his supervisor were rude and the treatment was like something you only see on TV

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: But for one supervisor and sales person.

Comments