i went to best buy to get a television they had in thier add for 2499.00 and i asked them if there was a price garantee, they said yes.they told me if i can find a better deal within 30 days that they would beat that deal.

about two weeks passed and i went into abc warehouse southgate to buy a car stereo off a salesman named justin borden, i saw the one that i liked but it was to expensive so i told him that i would be back when i can work up a little more money. as i was walking out the the door he asked how much money i was looking to spend when i walked in the door, i told him and he ended up giving me it for that amount and installing it for free. so i asked him while i was there how much the tv i bought was running there.

justin showed me the same tv i bought and it was 1999.00 there. he said if take back the other tv he would give me that one for 1799.00.

i went to best buy to tell them the deal i got at abc warehouse and the didnt believe me and said i was a liar that there was no way they could give it to me for that and would not save me anymore money.

Had an Experience with Abc Warehouse?

Comments

I bought a tv and blue ray player at abc warehouse in Elkhart, IN.At the time the salesman gave us a HDMI cable free, but had to take it off the price of the tv on the receipt and charge for the cable.

When the tv went on sale for almost $100.00 cheaper, we took the printed internet ad in to get the difference. They gave us the difference but not from the original price but the discounted price and left the $40.00 charge on for the cable. When I called to explain it to the manager he said he couldn't do both. I expained that he gave it to me and I did not want to pay $40.00 for the cable.

He got all kinds of mad and rude!I will not do business with this company again and wish I could just return all of it back to them!

They are the only store that will actually work with you and make it so you get the stuff you want. real people helping people. not creepy kids working at best buy reading from scripts

I went to ABC warehouse and got an incredible deal on a 50" tv. everywhere else wanted to charge me over $1000 and I got it for under $800