1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

We ordered a reclining sofa and love seat from the Ontario, OH store.When it arrived one of the reclining mechanisms was bent.

After calling they said they would set up an appointment for a technician to come out and look at it. On the day he was supposed to arrive they called and said his vehicle broke down and they would have to reschedule for 2 weeks later. I complained to ABC Warehouse upper management and after several phone calls back and forth they finally agreed to replace the item. Fast forward 6 months later and the same sofa is broken again.

I called and made another appointment with the repair company. I took a photo of the broken piece and the model number and sent it to them. A week and a half later the technician came out, took a photo of the broken part and the model number.

He said they would order the part, send it to my house and then I could call them and make another appointment to repair the sofa.Don't waste your time or money at ABC Warehouse the headaches aren't worth it.

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Abc Warehouse?

Comments