Port Clinton,Ohio

RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF

Shopped for a car starter for a Christmas Gift. Was drawn into the store by a large sign that read "Car Starters-$99" When I went to purchase the item, I was told that they were out of them, but the manager could "do me a favor" by selling me a more expensive unit.

That's when things went from bad to worse. $99 turned into over $200, but I was promised that the unit could be installed by Christmas. I set an appointment and called to verify a day or two before the appointment and was told that their installer quit. No one called me to explain that the appointment was cancelled.

I was told to contact the Findlay or Mansfield location. I called Findlay (90 minutes from my home) and was told that the Sandusky store overcharged me by $85 for parts I did not need for my year, make and model car. Also, that he Sandusky store does not do car starter installation on the weekends, contrary to what I was told by the *** manager. Several weeks have gone by and they have my credit card info as I paid for the item when I bought it.

Numerous calls have been made and I still have no car starter-I will restrain myself from expressing my disgust for the manager perpetuating stereotypes associated with his ethnicity. (Think Terrorist and you'll know where I'm coming from!) This guy needs to quit and go work at a convenience store where his *** sales skills will be better suited.

The employees at this store are trained to tell you what you want to hear, rather than the truth, just to make a sale. STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAPPY STORE!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

We also had a bad experience. They delivered a defective stove and we could not get anyone to take care of repairs even though we had paid for the extended warranty which "begins as of date of delivery".

Don't believe it for a minute. Luckily we broke our norm and purchased the stove using our Amazon credit card. Since they would not honor their commitment, we disputed the charge through Amazon. Lo and behold, we heard from ABC once they realized their funds were held up.

They offered to fix it (too late!), we could pick out another one (same bad service?) or they would pick it back up. We chose to have them take back their defective stove and we were able to go elsewhere with better service.

Wow you are such a racist and disgust to humanity...

SANDYMAC

RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF*RIP OFF

Shopped for a car starter for a Christmas Gift.Was drawn into the store by a large sign that read "Car Starters-$99" When I went to purchase the item, I was told that they were out of them, but the manager could "do me a favor" by selling me a more expensive unit.

The employees at this store are trained to tell you what you want to hear, rather than the truth, just to make a sale.STAY AWAY FROM THIS CRAPPY STORE!!! 122e90ff review #580781 Sir - You are so right about the Terrorist and that is the GM - and YES - he does need to quit. He also is that way with women, too.

This is the type of people that work at that store. He talks badly to customers and employees and you are soooooooo right - he does need to work in a convenience store - him and his type. You will be contacted by an advocacy group against ABC and this type of treatment. We are not going to stand in our community for this type of business doing this to our upstanding citizens.

There is help on the way - tell your friends, family and everyone -TO STAY AWAY FROM THE STORE. WE NEED TO START BY DOING THIS FIRST AS MUCH AS WE CAN.

WE WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED SOON FROM OUR ADVOCACY GROUP.