I purchased a mattress and boxspring from ABC warehouse, who had just gotten in the market for selling mattress and boxspring sets, in September of 2010.Well I made a complaint in February, 2011 to the warranty department, everywhere you laid left a print in the mattress.
I even took pictures. They sent someone out in the warranty department, and they told me I would be hearing from ABC warehouse. Well after 3 weeks (because I was waiting on a letter) I called them and after getting the run around on who I was supposed to talk to I left a message. I received a phone call from ABC saying that the lumps were only 1/2 inch deep and that was normal.
Well I called back in August of 2011 because now I'm having a hard time sleeping. They sent someone again who told me that the lumps were now 1 inch deep and that they would give them the information. Well after waiting another two weeks because my attorney also sent them a letter,I got a message on my answering machine saying that the warranty was not going to be honored because I was missing a middle piece on the frame and that the mattress was soiled.
Comeon ABC warehouse, you are new to this business, thats what the box spring is for to support the mattress, in other words the box spring is'nt any good either.And as for the mattress being soiled I see pink elephants.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Mattress Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Horrible filthy room at baymont inn Macon, Ga. Would have left if we hadn't been so exhausted from a 13 hr drive. I E-mailed the general manager along with pics..."
- "The first thing they tell you is they are BBB this says no!! They lied they keep charging your card after 14 day trial!!! Always check these type of things..."
- "Checked in online at 1:42pm. Said 47 minute wait. Got here at 2:25pm. Kiosk to check in and show wait time is clearly frozen as its now 3:16pm, wait time..."