Abc Warehouse - Did not honor my warranty.

117 of 179 Abc Warehouse reviews

I purchased a mattress and boxspring from ABC warehouse, who had just gotten in the market for selling mattress and boxspring sets, in September of 2010.Well I made a complaint in February, 2011 to the warranty department, everywhere you laid left a print in the mattress.

I even took pictures. They sent someone out in the warranty department, and they told me I would be hearing from ABC warehouse. Well after 3 weeks (because I was waiting on a letter) I called them and after getting the run around on who I was supposed to talk to I left a message. I received a phone call from ABC saying that the lumps were only 1/2 inch deep and that was normal.

Well I called back in August of 2011 because now I'm having a hard time sleeping. They sent someone again who told me that the lumps were now 1 inch deep and that they would give them the information. Well after waiting another two weeks because my attorney also sent them a letter,I got a message on my answering machine saying that the warranty was not going to be honored because I was missing a middle piece on the frame and that the mattress was soiled.

Comeon ABC warehouse, you are new to this business, thats what the box spring is for to support the mattress, in other words the box spring is'nt any good either.And as for the mattress being soiled I see pink elephants.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
117 of 179 Abc Warehouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
mr me

Feb 07, 2012 #424210

sounds like you didn't honor your warranty

art van

Feb 07, 2012 #424189

If you don't use a water proof mattress pad and don't have a center support on a queen size and up, YOU DON'T HAVE A WARRANTY

no nameBill

Jan 06, 2012 #404210

Sorry I need to come clean according to my sponsor. I am a horrible drunk, get angry and beat my family. Then I write fake stories on review sites.

no nameBill

Nov 03, 2011 #368630

I purchased at the orchard lk store and Mr. Gorman stoled my credit card from me.
I have called the Southfield police on him and
his G.M.If you purchase on a credit card hold it
in your hands.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Abc Warehouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Abc Warehouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×