Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a 12000 BTU air conditioner from Keith at the Clinton Township ABC Warehouse in Michigan and he promised in no uncertain terms that if I had any problems whatsoever just let them know when they would replace the unit. The unit fried basically started smelling a burning plastic and when I went to get the unit replaced they refused and said that I had to go through Danby the maker of the air conditioner.

They said it was against store policy to replace the air conditioner as they promised. I have been trying for 2 months now to get the unit fixed through Danby and so far I've had no luck. then I get a call from ABC Warehouse corporate telling me to call them back, so I did thinking they would replace my air conditioner. No I was wrong they just wanted to sell me an extended warranty but upon hearing my story The Woman said they should have replaced the air conditioner & I will give you the corporate manager and he will get you a new air conditioner!

Upon speaking to him and telling him the whole story he told me it's not company policy to replace your air conditioner!! This company is a complete joke. They have no idea what they're doing, they don't care about anything but the sale.

They do not care about their customers at all. they just want your money.

Review about: Danby Air Conditioner.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments