1.2
Ease of Use

I work for abc warehouse as a delivery driver. I'm sick of customers not understanding the real deal behind the pic!

We're forced to work from 430am till the trucks empty 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,pm12,1 am yes 1am before! They don't care about you or me as a driver! It's all about money. They take yours and abuse us in every way breaking laws left and right!

Forced to lie on log books to drugs floating around to keep us awake for the hours we work. This place is messed up more then you'll ever know. We're told to sneak *** in that's damaged, I've seen used *** go as brand new. It's a huge joke!

Throw them money and they'll steal a soul to sell you!

Ps wait for the warranty calls to start also you'll love it lmao. S&D LAC

Product or Service Mentioned: Abc Warehouse Warranty.

Comments

to Anonymous #1549794

Not hard to believe! I had one of their repair guys in my home until 11:45pm.The guy also quit that night!

Melrose Park, Illinois, United States #1077836

Really? S & D drivers out to 1 am?

I find that hard to believe, the trucks can only hold 20 stops worth of merchendise so either you lie or are just an ***.

Go find a job someplace else if your unsatisfied. I'm pretty sure your just a disgruntaled former employee that got fired for doing exactly what your trying to blame the company for here.